Changes and New Features
A bash script to launch a Soft AP, configurable with a wide variety of attack options. Includes a number of index.html and server php scripts, for sniffing/phishing. Can act as multi-client captive portal using php and iptables. Launches classic exploits such as evil-PDF. De-auth with aireplay, airdrop-ng or MDK3.
- “hotspot_3″ is a simple phishing web page, used with basic menu option 4.
- “portal_simple” is a captive portal which allows you to edit the index.html with the name of the portal eg “Joe’s CyberCafe”. It is used for sniffing.
- “portal_hotspot3″ phishes credentials, and then allows clients through the portal to the internet
- “portal_pdf” forces the client to download a malicious pdf in order to pass through the portal
- captive-portal with iptables and php
- more php scripts added
- exploits added
- mdk3 and airdrop deauth
- manage interfaces and MACspoofing
- set up sniffing
- serve up phishing or malicious web pages
- launch karmetasploit
- grab WPA handshakes
- de-auth clients
- manage IPtables