TXDNS is a Win32 aggressive multithreaded DNS digger. Capable of placing, on the wire, thousands of DNS queries per minute. TXDNS main goal is to expose a domain namespace trough a number of techniques:
-- Typos: Mised, doouble and transposde keystrokes;
-- TLD/ccSLD rotation;
-- Dictionary attack;
-- Full Brute-force attack: alpha, numeric or alphanumeric charsets.
- Support AAAA(IPv6)record queries:
- -rr AAAA;
- Rewrite summarizing statistics using a thread-safe algorithm instead mutex.
- Fixed a problem when running under Windows XP;
- Fixed a problem when parsing a IPv6 address.
- November 9th, 2012 by Arley Silveira