Aircrack-ng is an 802.11 WEP and WPA-PSK keys cracking program that can recover keys once enough data packets have been captured. It implements the standard FMS attack along with some optimizations like KoreK attacks, as well as the all-new PTW attack, thus making the attack much faster compared to other WEP cracking tools.
- Compilation fixes on all supported OSes.
- Makefile improvement and fixes.
- A lot of fixes and improvements on all tools and documentation.
- Fixed licensing issues.
- Added a few new tools and scripts (including distributed cracking tool).
- Fixed endianness and QoS issues.
* Airmon-ng: Added chipset information for ar9170usb, wl, rt2800usb, ar9271, wl12xx, RT3070STA, ath9k_htc, r871x_usb_drv, ath5k, carl9170 and various Intel drivers.
* Airmon-ng: Fixed chipset information ipw2200.
* Airmon-ng: Fixed output for r8187 driver.
* Airmon-ng: Improved chipset information for a few drivers.
* Airmon-ng: Support for displaying information about ath9k.
* Airmon-ng: Added 'check kill' to automatically kill services that could interfere.
* Airmon-ng: Fixed issues with Intel chipsets detection.
* Airmon-ng: Updated iw download link.
* Airmon-ng: Better mac80211 handling
* Airmon-ng: Added detection for WiLink TI driver, rtl819xU, iwlwifi.
* Airmon-zc: Improved version of Airmon-ng with more detailled information.
* Airdecap-ng: Fixed decoding QoS frames (Closes: #667 and #858).
* Airgraph-ng: Use Aircrack-ng Makefile instead of its own.
* Airbase-ng: Fixed bug using clients list.
* Airbase-ng: Fixed issue with QoS (ticket #760).
* Airbase-ng: Fixed sending beacons with null SSID.
* Airbase-ng: Allow non ASCII ESSID
* Airodump-ng: Fixed buffer overflow (ticket #728).
* Airodump-ng: Fixed channel parsing.
* Airodump-ng: Fixed FreeBSD battery reading.
* Airodump-ng: Renamed "Packets" column to "Frames" ("Packets" was not correct).
* Airodump-ng: Fixed XML bugs when outputting NetXML: ESSID containing '&' or chinese characters, when multiple encryption are used.
* Airodump-ng: Add alternative paths for Airodump-ng OUI file.
* Airodump-ng: Added GPSd 2.92+ support (JSON).
* Airodump-ng: Add option --manufacturer to display manufacturer column on airodump-ng.
* Airodump-ng: Add feature to show APs uptime (--uptime) based on the timestamp.
* Airodump-ng-OUI-update: Fixed OUI URL and allow CURL redirect (ticket #829).
* Airdrop-ng: removed .py from file names.
* Airdrop-ng: Fixed bug in installer.
* Airdrop-ng: Fixed OUI lookup.
* Airdrop-ng: Fixed bug when several BSSID have the same ESSID.
* Airdrop-ng: Doesn't constantly parse anymore, wait 5 seconds each time it parses.
* Airdrop-ng: Fixed crash when failing to get channel or when rules file didn't exist.
* Airdrop-ng: Fixed to use lorcon.py/lorcon2 libs.
* Airdrop-ng: Updated README.
* Airdrop-ng: Fixed error preventing update to work.
* Versuck-ng: New script to do the same thing as the kismet autowep plugin from the CLI.
* Aircrack-ng: Fixed counter display error when cracking WPA.
* Aircrack-ng: Added output of the WPA handshake to EWSA project file.
* Aircrack-ng: Added output of the WPA handshake to oclhashcat+ project file.
* Aircrack-ng: Added benchmark option, -S.
* Aircrack-ng: Fixed -u option.
* Aircrack-ng: PIC fix for hardened systems from Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike)
* Aircrack-ng: Allow dictionaries larger than 2Gb.
* Aircrack-ng: Give a better message when there's an error with the dictionary.
* Aircrack-ng: Prevent a buffer overflow from happening (Wojciech Waga).
* Aireplay-ng: Added migration mode attack from Leandro Meiners and Diego Sor from Core Security (BlackHat Las Vegas 2010)
* Aireplay-ng, Airodump-ng: Added option to ignore issue with -1 channel.
* Airserv-ng: Fixed crash when clients disconnect.
* Besside-ng-crawler: Added EAPOL Crawler.
* Airdecloak-ng: Fixed bug when using pcap files with PPI headers.
* dcrack: Distributed cracking server/client
* wifi-detect.sh: reference script for testing wifi card detection using iwconfig vs ls /sys/class/net
* WPA Clean: Tool to merge and clean WPA capture files.
* Wireless Panda: C# Library to parse Airodump-ng output files (and added example project).
* OSdep (Linux): Setting fixed bitrates on mac80211 2.6.31 and up.
* OSdep (Linux): Added support for nl80211 thanks to impulse32. Use 'make libnl=true' to add netlink support (Ticket #1004).
* Manpages: Improvement and fixes for Airgraph-ng, Airodump-ng, packetforge-ng, Aircrack-ng
* Manpages: Fixed various spelling issues and single quote issues.
* Makefiles: Added tests for the different tools.
* Makefiles: Various fixes and improvements.
* Makefiles: Added support for libgrypt instead of OpenSSL via parameter.
* Patches: Added a few patches.
* Removed useless script: patchchk.
* Finally fixed licensing issues.
* Fixed endianness issues in most of the tools.
* Fixed cppcheck errors (Ticket #957).
* Fixed various compilation issues on Linux and Cygwin, GNU/Hurd, Darwin (OSX) and Sparc.
* Fixed compilation on recent gcc versions on Linux, Cygwin.
* Added instructions for Travis CI: Free Hosted Continuous Integration Platform for the Open Source Community.
* Added Readme.Md for GitHub. Aircrack-ng subversion repository is synced on GitHub: http://github.com/aircrack-ng/aircrack-ng
* Various other small bug fixes.