Dradis Pro is framework to enable effective information sharing, specially during security assessments.
Dradis is a self-contained web application that provides a centralised repository of information to keep track of what has been done so far, and what is still ahead.
This is the result of eight months of hard work, a bit longer than usual, but the release is packed with lots of handy improvements.
Here are some changes:
- New Issue/Evidence architecture: read about why this is a big deal.
- New all-in-one view (more below).
- New “by host” and “by issue” reporting (more below).
- New default project / report template: to make it easy for you to build on top of it.
- New interface to import Issues from external sources.
- New Qualys upload plugin.
- Updated plugins
- Burp upload
- Generates Issue/Evidence
- Is orders of magnitude faster.
- Integrates with the Plugin Manager.
- MediaWiki import is now compatible with versions 1.14 -> 1.21
- Nessus upload generates Issue/Evidence
- Nexpose upload generates Issue/Evidence
- Updates and internal improvements:
- Updated to Rails 3.2.13
- Improved code block and table styling
Full Changelog: here
Merge the output from different tools into a single report.
- Burp Suite
- Zed Attack Proxy
Deliver consistent results.
- Never forget any steps.
- Follow your own testing methodology.
- Create your own testing methodologies and improve them after every engagement.
- Consistent results across projects and clients. Every time.
Everyone on the same page.
- Work together towards a common goal.
- All the information about the project in a single location where it’s easy to find.
More Information: here