JBrute is an open source tool written in Java to audit security and stronghold of stored password for several open source and commercial apps. It is focused to provide multi-platform support and flexible parameters to cover most of the possible password-auditing scenarios.
Java Runtime version 1.7 or higher is required for running JBrute.
- Muli-platform support (by Java VM)
- Several hashing algorithms supported
- Flexible chained hashes decryption (like MD5(SHA1(MD5())))
- Both brute force and dictionary decryption methods supported
- Build-In rule pre-processor for dictionary decryption
- Multi-threading support for brute force decryption