Mellivora is a basic database driven CTF engine written in PHP.
- LAMP: PHP 5.3+, MySQL 5.5+, Apache 2.2+. May work with other configurations but this is untested.
- Download to any directory, say: "/var/www/mellivora/".
- Create an Apache VHost and point DocumentRoot to "htdocs/". An example Apache config can be found in the "install/" directory.
- Create a database and import the structure from "install/db.sql".
- Edit "config.inc.php" and "db.inc.php" in "config/".
- Make the "writable/" directory and subdirectories writable by Apache.