Console: PlayStation 4
Type: Privilege Escalation/Buffer Overflow (allows to run assigned code)
Created on: 25 November 2013
URL: http://twitter.com/xs4nd3r (feel free to get him v&)
PS4 DevKit: https://depositfiles.com/files/deitivkle
Jailbreak Package (exploit): https://depositfiles.com/files/xwurigoq
***IMPORTANT***** - You need the DAY ONE Update to jailbreak the PS4, otherwise these files will be considered unrecognizable.
1. Create a folder on your USB storage device. This is where you'll put the exploit.
2. Create a "SANDERPS4" folder. Inside that folder, create another folder named "EXP."
3. Extract the PSORBISEXP.PUP file from the package, and save it in the EXP folder.
4. Make sure your PlayStation 4 is turned off.
5. Connect the USB storage device to your PlayStation 4, and press the power button for at least 7 seconds. The PlayStation 4 will start in Safe Mode.
6. Select "Update System Software."
7. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the jailbreak.
8. If your PlayStation 4 doesn't recognize the jailbreaking file, make sure that the folder and file names are correct.
9. Voila! JAILBROKEN!