Creepy is a geolocation OSINT tool. Gathers geolocation related information from online sources, and allows for presentation on map, search filtering based on exact location and/or date, export in csv format or kml for further analysis in Google Maps.
What's new in v1.0.x ?
- Creepy now uses Qt 4, via it's PyQt4 bindings for the user interface.
- Analysis in based on projects, you can work with multiple targets simultaneously without having to re-analyze them.
- Creepy is extensible via plugins for online services that might hold geolocation information. See Creepy Plugins Repository
- Plugins for twitter, instagram and flickr are included in this release
- Easy plugin configuration with wizards, where applicable
- After analysis, the retrieved locations can be filtered based on the date that they were created or the proximity to a certain location
- Google maps is used as a maps provider ( Street view included within Creepy ! )
Quick Start Instructions
- Download creepy ( source code or the installers provided here for your platform )
- Configure twitter and instagram plugins. Edit -> Plugins Configuration -> Twitter / Instagram and run the wizards, following the instructions
- Create a new project : Creepy -> New Project -> Person Based Project . Search for the target selecting the available plugins.
- Right click on the project -> Analyze Current Project
- Wait :)
- The locations will be drawn on the map, once the analysis is complete.
- Filter locations, export locations, view them on the map.