XSS Shell is powerful a XSS backdoor and zombie manager. This concept first presented by “XSS-Proxy – http://xss-proxy.sourceforge.net/”. Normally in XSS attacks attacker has one shot, in XSS Shell you can interactively send requests and get responses from victim. you can backdoor the page.
This package includes the latest version of XSS Shell and XSSTunnel. XSS Shell can be used without XSS Tunnel, however you’ll get more out of it with XSS Tunnel.
Download XSS Shell and XSS Tunnel
XSS Shell has several features to gain whole access over victim. Also you can simply add your own commands.
Most of the features can enable or disabled from configuration or can be tweaked from source code.
- Regenerating Pages
- This is one of the key and advanced features of XSS Shell. XSS Shell re-renders the infected page and keep user in virtual environment. Thus even user click any links in the infected page he or she will be still under control! (within cross-domain restrictions) In normal XSS attacks when user leaves the page you can’t do anything
- Secondly this feature keeps the session open so even victim follow an outside link from infected page session is not going to timeout and you will be still in charge.
- Mouse Logger (click points + current DOM)
- Built-in Commands;
- Get Keylogger Data
- Get Current Page (Current rendered DOM / like screenshot)
- Get Cookie
- Get Clipboard (IE only)
- Get internal IP address (Firefox + JVM only)
- Check victim’s visited URL history
EN Keylogger Data Linux Mac Shell Windows XSS Backdoor XSS Proxy XSS Shell XSS Tunnel Zombie Manager