Router Password Decryptor is the FREE tool to instantly recover internet login/PPPoE authentication passwords, Wireless WEP keys, WPA/WPA2 Passphrases from your Router/Modem configuration file.
Currently it supports password recovery from following type of Routers/Modems
In addition to this, it also has unique 'Smart Mode' feature (experimental) to recover passwords from any type of Router/Modem configuration file. It detects various password fields from such config file (XML only) and then automatically try to decrypt those passwords.
It also has quick link to Base64 Decoder which is useful in case you have found Base64 encoded password (ending with =) in the config file and automatic recovery is not working.
It is very easy to use tool with its cool GUI interface. Administrators & Penetration Testers will find it more useful to recover login passwords as well as wireless keys from the router configuration files.
It is fully portable and works on both 32-bit & 64-bit windows platforms starting from Windows XP to Windows 8.
Features & Benefits
- Instantly decrypt and recover login/PPPoE/WEP/WPA/WPA2 Passwords from Router/Modem Config file
- Supports Cisco/Juniper/DLink/BSNL modems/routers
- Also has Smart Mode feature to recover password from any config file
- Useful for Admins & Penetration Testers
- Simple & elegant GUI interface makes it easy to use
- Supports quick Drag & Drop of Router config file
- Right click context menu to quickly copy the Password
- Sort feature to arrange the displayed passwords
- Save the recovered password list to HTML/XML/TEXT/CSV file
- Fully Portable, does not require Java or .NET
- Includes Installer for assisting you in local Installation & Uninstallation.