Acrylic WiFi enables identificating WiFi access points, obtaining information of the security mechanisms and obtaining generic WiFi passwords thanks to a plugins system.
- Access points: WLAN network information (SSID and BSSID) and clients connected to the network.
- Signal level: Signal quality charts (RSSI) of detected devices.
- Inventory: Naming known devices.
- Passwords: WiFi passwords and WPS Keys factory configured.
- Channels: Channel scanner and WiFi networks through channels in 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz.
- Security: Network authentication and security details for WEP, WPA, WPA2 and Enterprise (802.1X).
- Hardware: No special hardware is required for its operation.