New Acrylic WiFi software update. WiFi software for network analysis has gone through many changes since the first free version and finally reaches version v2.0 with more power than ever and long awaited features for network and channel analysis under Windows and with any wireless card.
Acrylic WiFi Free and Professional WiFi software news:
The main improvements of the new Acrylic WiFi software release are as follows:
- Acrylic Free WiFi program incorporates information about the maximum speeds supported by the WiFi access point.
- Fixed install and uninstall issues with NDIS capture driver under x64
- Enhanced NDIS driver to avoid packet loss under heavy network capture with monitor mode.
- Enhanced Wireshark integration for better performance and fixed radiotap header issues
- Fixed compatibility with Windows Vista.
- Added additional Visual studio dependencies.
- Fixed issues when requesting trial licenses for Acrylic WiFi professional.
- New exception handler module to detect Acrylic bugs.
- Execute Acrylic as user: Acrylic can be installed and executed as user, without administrator rights. Note that without admin privileges monitor mode won’t be available
- Added additional software tooltips.
- Added social network buttons to share information about Acrylic WiFi software with all your friends and followers :).
- Improved graphical interface and usability.
- Acrylic WiFi Free starts with data capture automatically once the program is executed.