Here is the second release candidate. Along with a LOT of fixes, it improves the support for the Airodump-ng scan visualizer. Airmon-zc is mature and is now renamed to Airmon-ng. Also, Airtun-ng is now able to encrypt and decrypt WPA on top of WEP. Another big change is recent version of GPSd now work very well with Airodump-ng.
Aircrack-ng is an 802.11 WEP and WPA-PSK keys cracking program that can recover keys once enough data packets have been captured. It implements the standard FMS attack along with some optimizations like KoreK attacks, as well as the all-new PTW attack, thus making the attack much faster compared to other WEP cracking tools. In fact, Aircrack-ng is a set of tools for auditing wireless networks.
Aircrack-ng is the next generation of aircrack with lots of new features:
- Better documentation (wiki, manpages) and support (Forum, trac, IRC: #aircrack-ng on Freenode).
- More cards/drivers supported
- More OS and platforms supported
- PTW attack
- WEP dictionary attack
- Fragmentation attack
- WPA Migration mode
- Improved cracking speed
- Capture with multiple cards
- New tools: airtun-ng, packetforge-ng (improved arpforge), wesside-ng, easside-ng, airserv-ng, airolib-ng, airdriver-ng, airbase-ng, tkiptun-ng and airdecloak-ng
- Optimizations, other improvements and bug fixing
Airbase-ng Aircrack Aircrack-ng Aireplay-ng Airmon-ng Airodump-ng Airtun-ng Cracker Cracking Cracking WEP Cracking WPA Linux Mac Network Wireless Windows Wireless