Woodpecker hash Bruteforce is a fast and easy-to-use multithreaded program to perform a brute-force attack against a hash. It supports many common hashing algorithms such as md5, sha1, etc. It runs on Windows and Mac OS. You can use dictionary, alphabet-based or random bruteforce.
Here you can download Woodpecker hash Bruteforce for Windows and Mac OS.
How to use:
- Open cmd.exe on Windows or Terminal on Mac OS
- Drag downloaded file in the terminal
- Hit space (it it wasn't added automatically after the filename) and type “–help” (with two dashes)
- Some help will be shown to you
- You may want to run the examples first
- Start bruteforcing!
Supported hash types:
- MD2 – 32 characters
- MD4 – 32 characters
- MD5 – 32 characters
- SHA1 – 40 characters
- SHA224 – 56 characters
- SHA256 – 64 characters
- SHA384 – 96 characters
- SHA512 – 128 characters
Supported bruteforce types:
- Dummy – using letter combinations of letters of given alphabet
- Random – using random letter combinations of letters of given alphabet (use if other types do not succeed)
- Wordlist-based – using words from given wordlist