Sometimes there is a need to obtain ip address of specific person or perform client-side attacks via user browser. This is what you need in such situations.
Kunai is a simple script which collects many informations about a visitor and saves output to file; furthermore, you may try to perform attacks on user browser, using beef or metasploit.
- Stores informations about users in elegant output
- Website spoofing
- BeEF & Metasploit compatibility
- Email notification
- One file composition
- Website spoofing (more stable & better for autopwn & beef):
- Redirect (better for quick ip catching):
goo.gl/urlink -> evilhost/x.php -> site.com/kitty.png
- Cross Site Scripting (inclusion)
Browser Browser Gathering Gathering Information Gathering Kunai Linux Mac PHP Windows