Firefox Autocomplete Spy is the free tool to easily view and delete all your autocomplete data from Firefox browser.
Firefox stores Autocomplete entries (typically form fields) such as login name, email, address, phone, credit/debit card number, search history etc in an internal database file.
'Firefox Autocomplete Spy' helps you to automatically find and view all the Autocomplete history data from Firefox profile location. For each of the entry, it display following details,
- Field Name
- Total Used Count
- First Used Date
- Last Used Date
You can also use it to view from history file belonging to another user on same or remote system. It also provides one click solution to delete all the displayed Autocomplete data from the history file.
It is very simple to use for everyone, especially makes it handy tool for Forensic investigators.
Firefox Autocomplete Spy is fully portable and works on both 32-bit & 64-bit platforms starting from Windows XP to Windows 8.
- Instantly view all the autocomplete data from Firefox form history file
- On startup, it auto detects Autocomplete file from default profile location
- Sort feature to arrange the data in various order to make it easier to search through 100's of entries.
- Delete all the Autocomplete data with just a click of button
- Save the displayed autocomplete list to HTML/XML/TEXT/CSV file
- Easier and faster to use with its enhanced user friendly GUI interface
- Fully Portable, does not require any third party components like JAVA, .NET etc
- Support for local Installation and uninstallation of the software
How to Use
Firefox Autocomplete Spy is easy to use with its simple GUI interface.
Here are the brief usage details
- Launch FirefoxAutocompleteSpy on your system
- By default it will automatically find and display the autocomplete file from default profile location. You can also select the desired file manually.
- Next click on 'Show All' button and all stored Autocomplete data will be displayed in the list as shown in screenshot 1 below.
- If you want to remove all the entries, click on 'Delete All' button below.
- Finally you can save all displayed entries to HTML/XML/TEXT/CSV file by clicking on 'Export' button and then select the type of file from the drop down box of 'Save File Dialog'.
Autofill Data Firefox Firefox Autocomplete Spy Mozilla Firefox Windows