BlackArch Linux is an Arch Linux-based distribution for penetration testers and security researchers. The repository contains 1239 tools. You can install tools individually or in groups. BlackArch Linux is compatible with existing Arch installs.
The new ISOs include over 1230 tools for i686 and x86_64 and over 1010 tools. For more details see the ChangeLog below.
- added more than 30 new tools
- updated system packages including linux kernel 4.1.3
- updated all tools
- added new color config for vim
- replace splash.png
- deleted blackarch-install.txt
- updated /root/README
- fixed typos in ISO config files
Arch Linux BlackArch BlackArch Linux Distribution Distro Linux Penetration Testing Distribution