FruityWifi is an open source tool to audit wireless networks. It allows the user to deploy advanced attacks by directly using the web interface or by sending messages to it.
Initialy the application was created to be used with the Raspberry-Pi, but it can be installed on any Debian based system.
FruityWifi v2.0 has many upgrades. A new interface, new modules, Realtek chipsets support, Mobile Broadband (3G/4G) support, a new control panel, and more.
A more flexible control panel. Now it is possible to use FruityWifi combining multiple networks and setups:
- Ethernet ⇔ Ethernet,
- Ethernet ⇔ 3G/4G,
- Ethernet ⇔ Wifi,
- Wifi ⇔ Wifi,
- Wifi ⇔ 3G/4G, etc.
Within the new options on the control panel we can change the AP mode between Hostapd or Airmon-ng allowing to use more chipsets like Realtek.
It is possible customize each one of the network interfaces which allows the user to keep the current setup or change it completely.
- Wireless service has been replaced by AP module
- Mobile support has been added
- Bootstrap support has been added
- Token auth has been added
- minor fix
- Hostapd Mana support has been added
- Phishing service has been replaced by phishing module
- Karma service has been replaced by karma module
- Sudo has been implemented (replacement for danger)
- Logs path can be changed
- Squid dependencies have been removed from FruityWifi installer
- Phishing dependencies have been removed from FruityWifi installer
- New AP options available: hostapd, hostapd-mana, hostapd-karma, airmon-ng
- Domain name can be changed from config panel
- New install options have been added to install-FruityWifi.sh
- Install/Remove have been updated
Auditing Tool FruityWifi Linux Network Auditing Tool Wireless Wireless Auditing