Windows Spy Keylogger is the free software to help you covertly monitor all activities on your computer.
It intercepts everything that is typed on keyboard and stores into one log file which you can view it anytime later. You can track logins, passwords, emails, chats and all other secret things typed by the user.
You can also customize various options including stealth mode, run at startup, logfile etc. It is very simple to use with just a click of button.
One of the unique feature of this tool is that you can install it and run it on any computer without administrator permissions. Also it works on both 32-bit & 64-bit Windows platforms seamlessly.
It is suitable for parents who want to monitor activities of their children. Also cyber crime investigators, penetration testers, forensic analysts will find it very handy in their work.
Windows Spy Keylogger works on all platforms starting from Windows XP to new Windows 10 version.
- Free Tool to Monitor Keystokes in stealth manner
- Monitor both 32-bit & 64-bit applications
- Automatically run at Startup
- No need for administrator privileges
- Settings dialog to change various options
- Stores keyboard activities silently to a log file
- Very easy to use with just a click of button
- Displays current status of key logger at any time
- Includes Installer for local installation & un-installation
How to Use?
'Windows Spy Keylogger' is very easy to use tool with its cool GUI interface.
Here are the simple steps,
- Run 'Windows Spy Keylogger' on your system
- It will show you the current status of Keylogger as seen in the screenshots below.
- Now you can just click on button below to Start or Stop Keylogger
- That's all :)
Also you can customize various options (run at startup, log path, version check etc) using the 'Settings Dialog' by click on the button at bottom right corner.