- Interface mode switcher (Monitor-Managed).
- DoS over wireless networks with different methods.
- Assisted Handshake file capture.
- Cleaning and optimizing Handshake captured files.
- Offline password decrypt on WPA/WPA2 captured files (dictionary and bruteforce).
- Compatibility with many Linux distros (see requirements section).
- Easy targeting and selection in every section.
- Controlled Exit. Cleaning tasks and temp files. Option to keep monitor mode if desired.
- Multilanguage support and autodetect OS language feature (see supported languages section).
- Help hints in every zone/menu for easy use.
- Autoupdate. Script checks for newer version if possible.
Bash version 4 or later needed.
We say a distro is a 100% compatible Linux distro if it has installed by default all the essential tools script needs to work.
Tested on these 100% compatible Linux distros:
-Kali. 2.0 and 2016.1
-Wifislax. 4.11.1 and 4.12
-Cyborg Hawk 1.1
Anyway, can be used with any Linux distro if you have installed the tools what script needs. The script checks for them at the beginning.
Essential tools: <- the script doesn't work if you don't have installed all of them
iwconfig iw awk airmon-ng airodump-ng aircrack-ng curl
Optional tools: <- not necessary to work, only needed for some features
wpaclean crunch aireplay-ng mdk3
Other (non 100% compatible) distros tested successfully after installing missing tools:
-Debian 8 (Jessie)
-Ubuntu 15.10 and Xubuntu 15.10
-OpenSUSE Leap 42.1
Impossible compatibility for Mac OSX at the moment. Some reasons:
-Bash version <- it can be avoided upgrading to 4 or later, this is not the problem
-Aircrack suite <- this suite for OSX doesn't support airodump and aireplay
-Wireless tools <- iwconfig doesn't exists for OSX, and airport command can't be used. It generates very different outputs
Under some distros like Kali Linux must be called only using bash (not sh). Example
Under Wifislax and others, it can be called using bash or sh. Example
If you call the script using sh and a "Syntax error" appears, use it with bash instead of sh.
English, Spanish, French and Catalan.
Aircrack-ng Aireplay-ng Airgeddon Airmon-ng Airodump-ng Audit Crunch Distro Kali Kali Linux Linux Mac Monitor Wifi Wifislax Wireless Wireless Auditing