Rupture is a framework for easily conducting BREACH and other compression-based attacks.
For more information, please visit Rupture's home page: RuptureIt
Rupture is developed by:
- Dimitris Karakostas email@example.com
- Dionysis Zindros firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eva Sarafianou email@example.com
You can install the whole framework as follows:
- Install rupture.
or you can also install each module separately, as below.
rupture/ $ ./install.sh all
- Install injection.
rupture$ ./install.sh injection
- Install client.
rupture$ ./install.sh client
Rupture uses Python for the Command & Control server. Communication between js realtime server and Python backend is performed with a Django API endpoint.
- Install backend.
rupture/ $ ./install.sh backend
- Install sniffer.
rupture/ $ ./install.sh sniffer
- Edit following configuration scripts:
- Setup backend.
rupture $ ./rupture setup
- Deploy backend.
rupture $ ./rupture backend
- Deploy realtime.
rupture $ ./rupture realtime
- Deploy sniffer.
rupture $ ./rupture sniffer
- You can also deploy backend, realtime and sniffer modules all together:
Note: Sniffer deployment - either standalone or all together with 'attack' - may need elevated privileges, since it requires access to network interface.
rupture/ $ sudo ./rupture attack
- Client code is in following directory:
- Open the following test HTML page in browser:
rupture/client/client_<id> $ ./inject.sh