Brutal is extremely useful for executing scripts on a target machine without the need for human-to-keyboard interaction ( HID -ATTACK ) .When you insert the device, it will be detected as a keyboard, and using the microprocessor and onboard flash memory storage, you can send a very fast set of keystrokes to the target’s machine and completely compromise it, regardless of autorun. I’ve used it in my security testing to run recon or enumeration scripts, execute reverse shells, exploit local DLL hijack/privilege escalation vulnerabilities, and get all password . Now im develop new tools the name is Brutal
So what Brutal ?
Brutal is a toolkit to quickly create various payload,powershell attack , virus attack and launch listener for a Human Interface Device
- Do you want like a mr robot hacking scene when Angela moss plug usb into computer for get credential information ? you can choose payload in brutal ( optional 3 or 4 )
- Generate various payload and powershell attack without coding
- To help breaking computer very fast and agile :p
- The Payloads Compatibility > target Windows machines only
- Arduino Software ( I used v1.6.7 )
- Linux udev rules
- How install all requirements ? Visit This Wiki
The following hardware has been tested and is known to work.
- Teensy 3.x
- Usb Cable
Copy and paste the PaensyLib folder inside your Arduino\libraries
git clone https://github.com/Screetsec/Brutal.git
chmod +x Brutal.sh
sudo ./Brutal.sh or sudo su ./Brutal.sh
- Thanks to allah and Screetsec [ Edo -maland- ]
- Dracos Linux from Scratch Indonesia ( Awesome Penetration os ), you can see in http://dracos-linux.org/
- Offensive Security for the awesome OS ( http://www.offensive-security.com/ )
- http://www.kali.org/ "
- Jack Wilder admin in http://www.linuxsec.org
- And another open sources tool in github
- Uptodate new tools hacking visit http://www.kitploit.com