- Applications and keystrokes logging
- Screenshot logging
- Drive tree structure
- Logs sending by email
- Password Recovery for
- Core FTP
- Generic Network
- Cookie stealer
- Keylogger stub update mechanism
- Gather system information
- Internal and External IP
- Ipconfig /all output
- Download the libraries if you are missing any.
- Set the Gmail username and password and remember to check allow connection from less secure apps in gmail settings.
- Set the FTP server. Make the folder Radium in which you'll store the new version of exe.
- Set the FTP ip, username, password.
- Remember to encode the password in base64.
- Set the originalfilename variable in copytostartup(). This should be equal to the name of the exe.
- Make the exe using Pyinstaller
- Keylogs will be mailed after every 300 key strokes. This can be changed.
- Screenshot is taken after every 500 key strokes. This can be changed.
- Remember: If you make this into exe, change the variable "originalfilename" and "coppiedfilename" in function copytostartup().
- Remember: whatever name you give to "coppiedfilename", should be given to checkfilename in deleteoldstub().
Things to work on
- Taking screenshots after a specific time. Making it keystrokes independent.
- Webcam logging
- Skype chat history stealer
- Steam credential harvestor