Some of the features added to this version require that the update parameter is present the first time the client runs after updating, like this:
python faraday.py --update
New workspace comparison graphics
New report templatesEnjoy our professional-looking Executive Report templates and modify them as you wish!
We added a findings index so you can get a quick view of what was found during the assessment before diving into the full report.
New API documentation
Our API to communicate with Faraday Server now has documentation. You can find it in/persistence/server/docs/_build/html/index.html.
- Improved the Workspace Comparison feature adding several graphics
- Added a login dialog when GTK is run without login argument.
- Added a template to create an Executive Report with grouped vulns.
- Added the ability to edit and copy Executive Reports.
- Added the ability to select a template for the Executive Report.
- Fixed Executive Report delete button behaviour.
- Fixed issues with new lines in MS Office.
- Fixed bug that was overwriting vuln owner when editing.
- Removed ‘unclassified’ conditionals from Executive templates.
- Fixed update without credentials, added the ability to log in.
- Added an activity feed panel in the Dashboard.
- Added Hping plugin.
- Enhancements to Wpscan plugin.
- Added IBM AppScan plugin.
- Improved Burp’s Online plugin. Added fields and removed HTML tags.
- Refactor remaining modules to be compatible with JS Strict Mode.
- Fixed bug that prevented GTK from closing when user clicked CANCEL on WS creation.
- Fixed size of Workspace creation dialog.
- New cwe databases: English and Spanish.
We hope you enjoy it, and let us know if you have any questions or comments.