BlackArch Linux is an Arch Linux-based distribution for penetration testers and security researchers. The repository contains 1859 tools. You can install tools individually or in groups. BlackArch Linux is compatible with existing Arch installs.
- added more than 50 new tools
- bugfix: strap.sh (removed 'http:' for pgp keyserver)
- updated blackarch installer to version 0.5.2 (update: sha1 sum of strap.sh)
- include kernel 4.12.8
- updated a lot of blackarch tools
- updated all system packages
- update all window manager menus (awesome, fluxbox, openbox)