Free multi-platform database tool for developers, SQL programmers, database administrators and analysts. Supports any database which has JDBC driver (which basically means - ANY database). EE version also supports non-JDBC datasources (WMI, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis).
- Has a lot of features including metadata editor, SQL editor, rich data editor, ERD, data export/import/migration, SQL execution plans, etc.
- Based on Eclipse platform.
- Uses plugins architecture and provides additional functionality for the following databases: MySQL/MariaDB, PostgreSQL, Oracle, DB2 LUW, Exasol, SQL Server, SQLite, Firebird, H2, HSQLDB, Derby, Teradata, Vertica, Netezza, Informix.
DBeaver requires Java (JRE) 1.8+ to run.
- Windows installer includes JRE so just use it and don't think about internals.
- On Linux you may need to install Java manually (usually by running
sudo apt-get install default-jreor something similar).
- On MacOS X you may need to download Java (JDK) from Oracle web site. Or use these instructions.
- Java (JDK) 1.8+
- Apache Maven 3+
- Internet access
Binaries are in
git clone https://github.com/serge-rider/dbeaver.git dbeaver