Zeus is a advanced dork searching tool that is capable of bypassing search engine API calls, search engine captchas, and IP address blocking from sending many requests to the search engine itself. Zeus can use three different search engines to do the search (default is Google). Zeus has a powerful built in engine, automates a hidden web browser to pull the search URL, and can run sqlmap and nmap scans on the URL's.
Running without a mandatory options, or running the
--helpflag will output Zeus's help menu:
A basic dork scan with the
-dflag, from the given dork will launch an automated browser and pull the Google page results:
-sflag will prompt for you to start the sqlmap API server
python sqlmapapi.py -sfrom sqlmap, it will then connect to the API and perform a sqlmap scan on the found URL's.
There are a few requirements for this:
- Firefox web browser is required as of now, I will be adding the functionality of most web browsers.
- If you want to run sqlmap through the URL's you will need sqlmap somewhere on your system.
- If you want to run a port scan using nmap on the URL's IP addresses. You will need nmap on your system.
- Highly advised tip: Add sqlmap and nmap to your ENV PATH
- Gecko web driver is required and will be installed the first time you run. It will be added to your
/usr/binso that it can be run in your ENV PATH.
- You must be
sudofor the first time running this so that you can add the driver to your PATH
selenium-webdriverpackage is required to automate the web browser and bypass API calls.
requestspackage is required to connect to the URL, and the sqlmap API
python-nmappackage is required to run nmap on the URL's IP addresses
whichcraftpackage is required to check if nmap and sqlmap are on your system if you want to use them
pyvirtualdisplaypackage is required to hide the browser display while finding the search URL
To install Zeus you simply need to do the following:
- (optional but highly advised) add sqlmap and nmap to your environment PATH by moving them to
/usr/binor by adding them to the PATH via terminal
- Clone the repository
git clone https://github.com/Ekultek/Zeus-Scanner.git
pip install -r requirements.txt
- For your first run, run
sudo python zeus.py