Web security tool to make fuzzing at HTTP inputs, made in C with libCurl. 0d1n is a tool for automating customized attacks against web applications.
You can do:
- Brute force passwords in auth forms
- Directory disclosure ( use PATH list to brute, and find HTTP status code )
- Test list on input to find SQL Injection and XSS vulnerabilities
- Options to load ANTI-CSRF token each request
- Options to use random proxy per request
- Other functions...
require libcurl-dev or libcurl-devel(on rpm linux based)
need libcurl to run
$ git clone https://github.com/CoolerVoid/0d1n/
if rpm distro
$ sudo apt-get install libcurl-dev
$ sudo yum install libcurl-devel