One-Lin3r is simple and light-weight framework inspired by the web-delivery module in Metasploit.
It consists of various one-liners that aids in penetration testing operations:
- Reverser: Give it IP & port and it returns a reverse shell liner ready for copy & paste.
- Dropper: Give it an uploaded-backdoor URL and it returns a download-&-execute liner ready for copy & paste.
- Other: Holds liners with general purpose to help in penetration testing (ex: Mimikatz, Powerup, etc...) on the trending OSes (Windows, Linux, and macOS) "More OSes can be added too".
- Search for any one-liner in the database by its full name or partially.
- You can add your own liners by following these steps to create a ".liner" file.Also you can send it to me directly and it will be added in the framework and credited with your name.
- Autocomplete any framework command and recommendations in case of typos (in case you love hacking like movies).
- Command line arguments can be used to give the framework a resource file to load and execute for automation.
- The ability to reload the database if you added any liner without restarting the framework.
- You can add any platform to the payloads database just by making a folder in payloads folder and creating a ".liner" file there.
usage: One-Lin3r.py [-h] [-r R] [-x X] [-q]
-h, --help show this help message and exit
-r Execute a resource file (history file).
-x Execute a specific command (use ; for multiples).
-q Quit mode (no banner).
help/? Show this help menu
list/show List payloads you can use in the attack.
search <Keyword> Search payloads for a specific one
use <payload> Use an available payload
info <payload> Get information about an available payload
banner Display banner
reload/refresh Reload the payloads database
check Prints the core version and database version then check for them online.
history Display command line most important history from the beginning
save_history Save command line history to a file
exit/quit Exit the framework
Installing and requirements
To make the tool work at its best you must have :
- Python 3.x or 2.x (preferred 3).
- Linux (Tested on kali rolling) or Windows system (Not tested yet on MacOS but it should work).
- The requirements mentioned in the next few lines.
+For windows : (After downloading ZIP and upzip it)
python -m pip install -r win_requirements.txt
python One-Lin3r.py -h
git clone https://github.com/D4Vinci/One-Lin3r.git
chmod 777 -R One-Lin3r
pip install -r requirements.txt
python One-Lin3r.py -h
Database Framework Hacking Kali Linux Mac Metasploit One-Lin3r Testing Windows