A small TOR Onion Address harvester for checking if the address is available or not. The program uses the TOR local socks5 proxy for finding all the Onion Addresses which are alive and ports 80 and 443 are available. Details about the project and TOR onion harvesting is published in this blog at: Onion Harvester
Compile and Use
Just get the two java files and compile them inside your Java IDE. Java 8 is prefered (JDK 1.8).
- --ip: Sets the IP address for local TOR socks5 proxy. (Ex: 127.0.0.1)
- --port: Sets the Port for local TOR socks5 proxy. (Ex: 9150)
- --start: Sets the first Onion address to start. Can be used for resuming. (Ex: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa without .onion at the end of address)
- --thread: Sets the number of threads to harvest concurrently. (Ex: 20)
- --time-out: The timeout time for reaching each Onion address in milliseconds (Ex: 5000 means 5 seconds).
If you did not set the switched, you can use the Onion Harvester with its default settings. Default value for each switch is here:
|--time-out||5000 (5 seconds)|