One-Lin3r is simple and light-weight framework inspired by the web-delivery module in Metasploit.
It consists of various one-liners that aids in penetration testing operations:
- Reverser: Give it IP & port and it returns a reverse shell liner ready for copy & paste.
- Dropper: Give it an uploaded-backdoor URL and it returns a download-&-execute liner ready for copy & paste.
- Other: Holds liners with the general purpose to help in penetration testing (ex: Mimikatz, Powerup, etc...) on the trending OSes (Windows, Linux, and macOS) "More OSes can be added too".
- Search for any one-liner in the database by its full name or partially.
- You can add your own liners by following these steps to create a ".liner" file. Also, you can send it to me directly and it will be added in the framework and credited with your name.
- Autocomplete any framework command and recommendations in case of typos (in case you love hacking like movies).
- Command line arguments can be used to give the framework a resource file to load and execute for automation.
- The ability to reload the database if you added any liner without restarting the framework.
- You can add any platform to the payloads database just by making a folder in payloads folder and creating a ".liner" file there.
usage: one-lin3r [-h] [-r R] [-x X] [-q] optional arguments: -h, --help show this help message and exit -r Execute a resource file (history file). -x Execute a specific command (use ; for multiples). -q Quit mode (no banner).
Command Description -------- ------------- help/? Show this help menu list/show List payloads you can use in the attack. search <Keyword> Search payloads for a specific one use <payload> Use an available payload info <payload> Get information about an available payload banner Display banner reload/refresh Reload the payloads database check Prints the core version and database version then check for them online. history Display command line most important history from the beginning save_history Save command line history to a file exit/quit Exit the framework
Installing and requirements
To make the tool work at its best you must have :
- Python 3.x or 2.x (preferred 3).
- Linux (Tested on kali rolling), Windows system, mac osx (tested on 10.11)
- The requirements mentioned in the next few lines.
+For windows : (After downloading ZIP and upzip it)
+For Linux :
python -m pip install ./One-Lin3r-master one-lin3r -h
git clone https://github.com/D4Vinci/One-Lin3r.git apt-get install libncurses5-dev pip install ./One-Lin3r one-lin3r -h
Updating the framework or the database
- On Linux while outside the directory
cd One-Lin3r && git pull && cd .. pip install ./One-Lin3r --upgrade
- On Windows if you don't have git installed, redownload the framework zipped!