- Other tools and services offer IP Geolocation which is not very accurate and does not give location of user.
- Generally if a user accepts location permsission, Accuracy of the information recieved is accurate to approximately 30 meters.
Note : On iPhone due to some reason location accuracy is approximately 65 meters.
It Hosts a fake website on Apache Server and uses Ngrok to generate a SSL link which asks for Location Permission and if the user allows it, we can get :
- Altitude - Not always available
- Direction - Only available if user is moving
- Speed - Only available if user is moving
- Operating System
- Number of CPU Cores
- Amount of RAM - Approximate Results
- Screen Resolution
- GPU information
- Browser Name and Version
- Public IP Address
Tested On :
- Kali Linux 2018.2
- Ubuntu 18.04
Supports both Python2 and Python3.
Seeker uses common standard python modules :
git clone https://github.com/thewhiteh4t/seeker.git
chmod 777 install.sh
#After Installation just type seeker in console