DEVELOPMENT BRANCH: The current branch is a development version. Go to the stable release by clicking on the master branch.
Dirhunt is a web crawler optimize for search and analyze directories. This tool can find interesting things if the server has the "index of" mode enabled. Dirhunt is also useful if the directory listing is not enabled. It detects directories with false 404 errors, directories where an empty index file has been created to hide things and much more.
$ dirhunt http://website.com/
Read more about how to use Dirhunt in the documentation.
- Process one or multiple sites at a time.
- Process 'Index Of' pages and report interesting files.
- Detect redirectors.
- Detect blank index file created on directory to hide things.
- Process some html files in search of new directories.
- 404 error pages and detect fake 404 errors.
- Filter results by flags.
- Analyze results at end. It also processes date & size of the Index Pages (NEW!)
- Get new directories using robots.txt, VirusTotal & Google (NEW!)
- Delay between requests
- One or multiple proxies option. It can also search for free proxies (NEW!)
If you have Pip installed on your system, you can use it to install the latest Dirhunt stable version:
$ sudo pip3 install dirhuntPython 2.7 & 3.4-3.7 are supported but Python 3.x is recommended. Use
pip2on install for Python2.
There are other installation methods available.