Janusec Application Gateway, an application security solutions which provides WAF (Web Application Firewall), unified web administration portal, private key protection, web routing and scalable load balancing. With Janusec, you can build secure and scalable applications.
- WAF (Web Application Firewall), block SQL Injection, Cross-site Scripting, Sensitive Data Leakage, CC Attacks etc.
- Group Policy (Cooperation with Multiple Check Points)
- CAPTCHA support
- Unified Web Administration
- HTTPS support, No Agent Required.
- Certificate Protection with Private Key Encrypted Storage
- Scalable Architecture, Load Balance and Multiple Nodes Support
SQL Injection Screenshot
Sensitive Data Leakage Screenshot
Official Web Site
Detailed documentation is available at Janusec Application Gateway Documentation.
- PostgreSQL 9.3~9.6 or 10 (Required by Development and Master Node of Deployment)
- CentOS/RHEL 7, Debian 9
- Golang 1.9+ (Required by Development Only)
Quick Start for Deployment
Quick Start for Developer
go get -u github.com/Janusec/janusecEdit config.json with PostgreSQL
"host": "127.0.0.1",Janusec will encrypt the password automatically.
su (switch to root)
http://127.0.0.1:9080/ (The first address)Janusec Application Gateway Configuration
go buildThe release package is under ./dist .
./release.sh(Only support Linux Now)
Web Administration Portal
Release directory is
./static/, and source code is available at Janusec-Admin Github with Angular 5.
- Website: https://www.janusec.com/
- QQ Group: 776900157 , @U2 (The Author)