Syhunt ScanTools comes with four console applications: ScanURL, ScanCode, ScanLog and ScanConf, incorporating the functionality of the scanners Syhunt Dynamic, Syhunt Code, Syhunt Insight and Syhunt Harden respectively. Whether you want to scan a live web application, source code files, a GIT repository, web server logs or configuration files for vulnerabilities, weaknesses and more, ScanTools can help you start the task with a single line command. Syhunt ScanTools is available for download as a freeware portable package.
SYHUNT CODE (SCANCODE)
- Added support for GIT URLs and branchs (Note: GIT for Windows must be downloaded separately from https://gitforwindows.org/and installed on the same machine for this feature to work).
- Added Complete Scan (complete) and Paranoid (comppnoid) hunt methods. Experimental checks moved to Paranoid hunt method.
- Improved compatibility with SVN repositories.
SYHUNT DYNAMIC (SCANURL)
- Added WII framework related optimizations.
- Improved XML exports.
- Reviewed hunt methods Malware Content and Structure Brute Force and enabled additional checks.
- Improved false positive prevention involving extension checking and structure brute force checks.
- Improved loop prevention in spider (additional cases).
- Do not cache lengthy responses during spidering.
- Fixed: reclassified dynamic XSS risk based on CVSS3 score.
OTHER IMPROVEMENTS AND CHANGES
- Added -nv parameter to all CLI scan tools, which turns off verbose - error messages and basic information still gets printed.
- Fixed: optional -rout parameter not being fully respected in ScanURL and ScanCode.