Get a clean, ready-to-go Linux box in seconds.
What is instantbox?
It's a project that spins up temporary Linux systems with instant webshell access from any browser.
What can an instantbox do?
- provides a clean Linux environment for a presentation
- let students experience the charm of Linux at your school or your next LUG meet
- run with an inspiration in a clean environment
- manage servers from any device
- experiment with an open source project
- test software performance under resource constraints
Which Linux distributions are available?
We currently supports various versions of Ubuntu, CentOS, Arch Linux, Debian, Fedora and Alpine.
Prerequisite: docker [More Information]
mkdir instantbox && cd $_
bash <(curl -sSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/instantbox/instantbox/master/init.sh)
Please submit an issue or join the conversation on telegram.