A threaded, recursive, web directory brute-force scanner over HTTP/2 using hyper, inspired by Gobuster.
- Fast and portable - install hyper and run.
- Multiconnection scanning.
- Multithreaded connections.
- Scalable: scans can be as docile or aggressive as you configure them to be.
- h2 and h2c support.
- Configurable directory recursion depth.
You only need to install one dependency. If you don't have hyper, run:
pip3 install -r requirements.txt
usage: h2buster.py [-h] -w wordlist -u target [-r directory_depth]
[-c connections] [-t threads]
h2buster: an HTTP/2 web directory brute-force scanner.
-h, --help show this help message and exit
-w wordlist Directory wordlist
-u target Target URL/IP address. Default port is 443 and HTTPS
enabled. To specify otherwise, use ':port' or 'http://'
(port will default to 80 then).
-r directory_depth Maximum recursive directory depth. Minimum is 1, default
is 2, unlimited is 0.
-c connections Number of HTTP/2 connections. Default is 3.
-t threads Number of threads per connection. Default is 15.