Horn3t is your Nr #1 tool for exploring subdomains visually.
Building on the great Sublist3r framework (or extensible with your favorite one) it searches for subdomains and generates awesome picture previews. Get a fast overview of your target with http status codes, add custom found subdomains and directly access found urls with one click.
- Recon your targets at blazing speed
- Enhance your productivity by focusing on interesting looking sites
- Enumerate critical sites immediately
- Sting your target
- Install Google Chrome
- Install requirements.txt with pip3
- Install requirements.txt of sublist3r with pip3
- Put the directory within the web server of your choice
- Make sure to have the right permissions
- Run horn3t.py
Afterwards you can access the web portal under http://localhost:1337
- Better Scaling on Firefox
- Add Windows Dockerfile
- Direkt Nmap Support per click on a subdomain
- Direkt Dirb Support per click on a subdomain
- Generate PDF Reports of found subdomains
- Assist with subdomain takeover
- aboul3la - The creator of Sublist3r; turbolist3r adds some features but is otherwise a near clone of sublist3r.
- TheRook - The bruteforce module was based on his script subbrute.
- bitquark - The Subbrute's wordlist was based on his research dnspop.