Takes a python source code and transform it into an obfuscated python code, replace name of variables - classes - functions to random chars and defined length, removes comments, line breaks and add to each line a random script with an always differents values.
- Python >= 3.5
- Files written in python 2.x and 3.x
git clone https://github.com/Hnfull/Intensio-Obfuscator.git
|Replace||Replace all names of variables - classes - functions defined and remove all line breaks|
|Padding||Add random scripts after each line and remove all line breaks|
|Remove||Remove all commentaries and all line breaks|
|Secret||Only for the curious :)|
|Mixer lower||Generate words with 32 chars that replace variables - classes - functions defined in source code and in random scripts if 'replace' or 'padding' features are specified|
|Mixer medium||Generate words with 64 chars that replace variables - classes - functions defined in source code and in random scripts if 'replace' or 'padding' features are specified|
|Mixer high||Generate words with 128 chars that replace variables - classes - functions defined in source code and in random scripts if 'replace' or 'padding' features are specified|
-h, --help -> show this help message and exit.
-f, --onefile -> if only one file.
-d, --multiplefiles -> if multiple files (project).
-i, --input -> source file or directory - if multiple files indicate a directory that contain all your files.
-c, --code -> language used in input file or directory. value: [python]
-o, --output -> output file or directory that will be obfuscated - if multiple file indicate a empty directory that will contain all your files.
-m, --mixer -> length level of variables mix output. values: [lower,medium,high]
-r, --replace -> activate the 'replace' obfuscation feature.
-p, --padding -> activate the 'padding' obfuscation feature.
-rm, --remove -> activate the 'remove' obfuscation f eature.
-s, --secret -> activate the 'secret' bullshit feature.
- If you want exclude python variables - classes - functions which will be taken by the 'replace' feature, edit
- If you want to include python variables - classes - functions that are not included when launching the 'replace' feature, edit
Python target file(s):
- Multiple files basic:
python3.x intensio_obfuscator.py -d -i test/python/multiplefiles/basic/input/basicRAT -c python -o test/python/multiplefiles/basic/output/basicRAT -m lower -r -rm
- Multiple files advanced:
python3.x intensio_obfuscator.py -d -i test/python/multiplefiles/advanced/input/basicRAT -c python -o test/python/multiplefiles/advanced/output/basicRAT -m high -r -p -rm
- If it's one file only, the command is same that for multiple file, just do not pointed a directory but a python file directly for
-oparameters, then change
- If a variable - class - function has an identical name with a word between
print()function, your text will have the same value that the mixer variables - class - function.
- If a variable - class - function has an identical name with a word in after
#(commentary) your text will have the same value that the mixer variables - class - function, but if between
'''without a variables before, no replacing is performed.
- If you named your variables - classes - functions in the same way as python keywords or names of functions/class of imported python libraries, an error may appear. Edit
intensio/excluded_python_words.txtto add the variables not to obfuscate or change your names of local variables - classes - fuctions, if your variables - classes - functions have the same name as a keyword it, he will be obfuscated and errors will appear.
- Version 1.0.1-x:
- Code optimization
- Fix bugs and problems
- Improved features already present
- Version 1.1.0:
- Support files written in C
- Version 1.2.0:
- Support files written in C++
- Intensio-Obfuscator is for education/research purposes only. The author takes NO responsibility ay for how you choose to use any of the tools provided