Project iKy is a tool that collects information from an email and shows results in a nice visual interface.
Visit the Gitlab Page of the Project
First of all we want to advice you that we have changed the Frontend from AngularJS to Angular 7. For this reason we left the project with AngularJS as Frontend in the iKy-v1 branch and the documentation for its installation here.
The reason of changing the Frontend was to update the technology and get an easier way of installation.
git clone https://gitlab.com/kennbroorg/iKy.git
You must install Redis
tar xvzf redis-stable.tar.gz
sudo make install
And turn on the server in a terminal
Python stuff and Celery
You must install the libraries inside requirements.txt
pip install -r requirements.txt
And turn on Celery in another terminal, within the directory backend
Finally, again, in another terminal turn on backend app from directory backend
First of all, install nodejs.
Inside the directory frontend install the dependencies
Turn on Frontend Server
Finally, to run frontend server, execute:
Open the browser in this url
Config API Keys
Once the application is loaded in the browser, you should go to the Api Keys option and load the values of the APIs that are needed.
- Fullcontact: Generate the APIs from here
- Twitter: Generate the APIs from here
- Linkedin: Only the user and password of your account must be loaded
Change from latest version
- Add more analysis on twitter
- Reactive Have I Been Pwned (BLOCK, NOLEAK, LEAK)
- Change the main cover
- Change the secondary cover
- Add Modules Implemented to main cover
- Add Contributors to main cover
- Add Projects to main cover
- Add People to main cover
- Add Friends to main cover
- Change visual windows, sidepanel, footer and shadows
- Change validation indicators
- Change validation filters