Virtual Machine for Adversary Emulation and Threat Hunting by RedHunt Labs
RedHunt OS aims to be a one stop shop for all your threat emulation and threat hunting needs by integrating attacker's arsenal as well as defender's toolkit to actively identify the threats in your environment.
- Lubuntu-18.04 x64
Open Source Intelligence (OSINT):
VM Download Link:
- Release v2: http://bit.ly/RedHunt-OS-v2. All feedback is welcome.
- System Updates
- Tool Updates
- New Categories added: Reporting
- Outdated tools removed
- Base OS Updated to 18.04
- Download the latest OVA file from https://github.com/redhuntlabs/RedHunt-OS.
- Import the OVA in VirtualBox.
- Login using the credentials hunter:hunter.
- Update the distribution ‘sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get upgrade’.
- Configure/Use the tools.
Caldera Credentials: Username: admin Password: caldera
- MD5: f8d433140f7e2b370b81c8b6ed3c951f
- SHA1: 66b6a9bdbd2c6f029de9d17a2e086166a1ab7fd3
- Integrate Memory Forensics and Analysis Framework
- Integrate Reporting Tools
- Integrate Threat Intelligence Frameworks
- Integrate OSINT Frameworks