BlackArch Linux is an Arch Linux-based distribution for penetration testers and security researchers. The repository contains 2336 tools. You can install tools individually or in groups. BlackArch Linux is compatible with existing Arch installs.
- added more than 150 new tools
- added terminus font for all WMs (thanks to psf for i3-wm bugfixes)
- included linux kernel 5.2.9
- new ~/.vim and ~/.vimrc (thanks to noptrix offering his config files)
- updated blackarch-installer to v1.1.19
- various improvements and bugfixes
- removed dwm window manager
- replaced the default terminal xterm with rxvt-unicode
- updated look&feel: new BlackArch theme for WMs, grub, syslinux, etc. (special thanks to Erik!)
- QA'ed and fixed all packages (runtime exec).
- updated all blackarch tools and packages including config files
- updated all system packages
- updated all window manager menus (awesome, fluxbox, openbox)
Download and Installation