Acunetix, the pioneer in automated web application security software, has announced the release of Acunetix Version 13. The new release comes with an improved user interface and introduces innovations such as the SmartScan engine, malware detection functionality, comprehensive network scanning, proof-of-exploit, incremental scanning, and more. This release further strengthens the leading position of Acunetix on the web security market.
Check out what’s new in Acunetix v13. This brief presentation highlights the following features:
- Full integration with a network scanner for comprehensive vulnerability management
- Malware scanning using Windows Defender or ClamAV
- The revolutionary SmartScan engine – find up to 80% vulnerabilities in the first 20% of the scan
- Incremental scans – you may scan only the parts of your web applications that changed
- Improved user experience thanks to a new user interface – better-looking, more intuitive, with more options
Acunetix v13 introduces even more new and improved features, for example, proof of exploit, direct support for Angular, Vue, and React in DeepScan, more integration capabilities including GitLab, Bugzilla, and Mantis, and many more. Give it a try!