FuzzBench is a free service that evaluates fuzzers on a wide variety of real-world benchmarks, at Google scale. The goal of FuzzBench is to make it painless to rigorously evaluate fuzzing research and make fuzzing research easier for the community to adopt. We invite members of the research community to contribute their fuzzers and give us feedback on improving our evaluation techniques.
- An easy API for integrating fuzzers.
- Benchmarks from real-world projects. FuzzBench can use any OSS-Fuzz project as a benchmark.
- A reporting library that produces reports with graphs and statistical tests to help you understand the significance of results.
You can view a sample report here. This report is generated using 10 fuzzers against 24 real-world benchmarks, with 20 trials each and over a duration of 24 hours.
When analyzing reports, we recommend:
- Checking the strengths and weaknesses of a fuzzer against various benchmarks.
- Looking at aggregate results to understand the overall significance of the result.
Read our detailed documentation to learn how to use FuzzBench.
Join our mailing list for discussions and announcements, or send us a private email at [email protected].