WiFi Passview is an open source batch script based program that can recover your WiFi Password easily in seconds. This is for Windows OS only. Basically, this scripted program has the same function as other passview softwares such as webpassview and mailpassview.
Disclaimer: WiFi Passview is NOT designed for malicious use! Please use this program responsibly!
This project is posted on a cyber security educational website called zsecurity.org you should visit this project here for more information: https://zsecurity.org
How it Works
Basically, this is the shortcut and batch scripted file version of a popular WiFi password manager viewing method using command prompt. This is how it works...
netsh wlan show profiles
This simple tool offers you the following features...
- Extract all available WiFi passwords stored in the target machine and can be done in just a seconds.
- Extract password from specific target SSID.
- Save extracted passwords.
- Additional options.
- No manual reading of
Key Content, the tool will do that for you!
- Standalone batch program.
Download the repository and look for
"wifi-passview-vX.X.X.bat"file and open it and run as administrator. All you have to do is to follow the on-screen instructions.
Wanna use for WiFi Hacking? Visit this blog...
Here's how this tool works...
Don't forget to like, share, and subscribe to my channel!
White Label / Personalize / Custom
- Download the repository
"npm install gulp-cli -g && npm install gulp -D"
- After that, edit the
"./src/config.json"file for your customization or personalization.
- When you think you are satisfy, just do
"gulp"to initiate the building process.
- If you want to reset the building process just do
Contributions are welcome, create a pull request to this repo and I will review your code.
If you're facing a problem in using WiFi Passview please let me know by creating an issue in this github repository. I'm happy to help you! Don't forget to provide some screenshot or error logs of it!
- Gulp Options
- CI (Travis)
- More... (have suggestions? let me know!)
This project is created by Waren Gonzaga for educational purposes.
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/warengonzagaofficialpage
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/warengonzaga
- Website: https://warengonzaga.com
- Email: dev(at)warengonzaga[.]com