Parsec is a free software (AGPL v3) aiming at easily share your work and data in the cloud in total privacy thanks to cryptographic security.
- Works as a virtual drive on you computer. You can access and modify all the data stored in Parsec with your regular softwares just like you would on your local hard-drive.
- Never lose any data. Synchronization with the remote server never destroy any data, hence you can browse data history and recover from any point in time.
- Client-side cryptographic security. Data and metadata are only visible by you and the ones you choose to share with.
- Cryptographic signature. Each modification is signed by it author making trivial to identify modifications.
- Cloud provider agnostic. Server provides connectors for S3 and swift object storage.
- Simplified enrollment. New user enrollment is simple as sharing a link and a token code.
Windows installers are available at https://github.com/Scille/parsec-cloud/releases/latest
Available for Linux through Snapcraft at https://snapcraft.io/parsec
Parsec is also available directly through PIP for both Linux and Windows with Python > 3.6 with the command:
pip install parsec-cloud(or, if you need to specify Python 3 pip version,
pip3 install parsec-cloud)