WiFi Passview is an open-source batch script-based program that can recover your WiFi Password easily in seconds. This is for Windows OS only. Basically, this scripted program has the same function as other passview software such as webpassview and mailpassview. Visit Wiki
Disclaimer: WiFi Passview is NOT designed for malicious use! Please use this program responsibly!
How it Works
Basically, this is the shortcut and batch scripted file version of a popular WiFi password manager viewing method using the command prompt. This is how it works...
netsh wlan show profiles
To learn more visit Wiki page...
This simple tool offers you the following features...
- Extract all available WiFi passwords stored in the target machine and can be done in just a seconds.
- Extract password from specific target SSID.
- Save extracted passwords.
- Additional options.
- No manual reading of
Key Content, the tool will do that for you!
- No need admin rights to run the program.
- Standalone batch program.
- Supports all languages.
- Generate WLAN report. (requires admin privileges)
- Upload collected passwords to the cloud. (powered by file.io api)
- Customizable builds.
Download the repository and look for
"wifi-passview-vX.X.X.bat"file and run it as ordinary
*.batfile (no need to run it as administrator). All you have to do is to follow the on-screen instructions.
Read the official blog on How to Use WiFi Passview.
Wanna use for WiFi Hacking? Visit this exclusive post from the author.
Here's the screeshot of the program...
Here's how this tool works...
Don't forget to like, share, and subscribe to my channel!
White Label / Personalize / Custom / Development
- Download the repository
"npm install gulp-cli -g && npm install gulp -D"
- After that, edit the
"./src/config.json"file for your customization or personalization.
- When you think you are satisfy, just do
"gulp"to initiate the building process.
- If you want to reset the building process just do
- If you are editing the
"./src/core.bat"you can use
"gulp test"it is a combination of
"gulp cleandev"so you can quickly quality check the production build.
"gulp --tasks"to see all available
Looking for the official
"wifi-passview-vX.X.X.exe"version and wanna support the project?
Q: Why you don't use the built-in
netsh wlanexport command?
I'm aware of that command, the only reason why I useVisit FAQ section for more information.
findstrinstead of that command is that to make the tool more user-level that does not require any admin rights. For example, if you are about to use the tool in a machine that you don't own then you're not able to use the tool. Got the idea? If the tool does not require admin rights then we can avoid the UAC prompt and we can use the tool more efficiently, the command
netsh wlan show profilesdo not require admin rights that's why we can still use that and capture the data and save it to file using the
Contributions are welcome, create a pull request to dev branch of this repo and I will review your code.
If you're facing a problem in using WiFi Passview please let me know by creating an issue in this github repository. I'm happy to help you! Don't forget to provide some screenshot or error logs of it!
- Extract WiFi Password Across Network (experimental)
- More... (have suggestions? let me know!)
Supporters and Backers
- ernest_bigelow, nanantakeshi, kerry_howell
WiFi Passview is licensed under GNU General Public License v3 - https://opensource.org/licenses/GPL-3.0
This project is created by Waren Gonzaga for educational purposes.
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/warengonzagaofficial
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/warengonzaga
- Website: https://warengonzaga.com
- Email: dev(at)warengonzaga[.]com
</> with <3 by Waren Gonzaga