Time for another Kali Linux release! Quarter #3 – Kali Linux 20202.3. This release has various impressive updates.
A quick overview of what’s new since the last release in May 2020:
- New Shell – Starting the process to switch from “Bash” to “ZSH“
- The release of “Win-Kex” – Get ready WSL2
- Automating HiDPI support – Easy switching mode
- Tool Icons – Every default tool now has its own unique icon
- Bluetooth Arsenal – New set of tools for Kali NetHunter
- Nokia Support – New devices for Kali NetHunter
- Setup Process – No more missing network repositories and quicker installs
More info here.