Although 2020 has been the worst year since 1945, as last year, this year we made a ranking with the most popular tools between January and December 2020.
Topics of the tools focus on Phishing, Information Gathering, Android Hacking Tools, Automation Tools,, among others.
Without going into further details, we have prepared a useful list of the most popular tools in Kitploit 2020:
- Zphisher - Automated Phishing Tool
- Onex - A Library Of Hacking Tools For Termux And Other Linux Distributions
- Nexphisher - Advanced Phishing Tool For Linux & Termux
- Hijacker - All-in-One Wi-Fi Cracking Tools for Android
- ANDRAX - Penetration Testing on Android
- EagleEye - Stalk Your Friends. Find Their Instagram, FB And Twitter Profiles Using Image Recognition And Reverse Image Search
- HackingTool - ALL IN ONE Hacking Tool For Hackers
- GoGhost - High Performance, Lightweight, Portable Open Source Tool For Mass SMBGhost Scan
- Web Hacker's Weapons - A Collection Of Cool Tools Used By Web Hackers
- TEA - Ssh-Client Worm
- RedRabbit - Red Team PowerShell Script
- Hacktronian - All In One Hacking Tool For Linux & Android
- SocialBox - A Bruteforce Attack Framework (Facebook, Gmail, Instagram, Twitter)
- BitCracker - BitLocker Password Cracking Tool (Windows Encryption Tool)
- SQLMap - Automatic SQL Injection And Database Takeover Tool
- WiFi Bruteforcer - Android application to brute force WiFi passwords (No Root Required)
- TeleGram-Scraper - Telegram Group Scraper Tool (Fetch All Information About Group Members)
- CQTools - The New Ultimate Windows Hacking Toolkit
- Hack-Tools - The All-In-One Red Team Extension For Web Pentester
- uDork - Google Hacking Tool
Happy New Year wishes the KitPloit team!