BlackMamba is a multi client C2/post exploitation framework with some spyware features. Powered by Python 3.8.6 and QT Framework.
Some of BlackMamba features are:
- Multi Client - Supports multiple client connections at the same time.
- Real Time Communication Updates - Real time communication and updates between the client and server.
- Encrypted Communication - Almost all communications are encrypt, with exception of screen video streaming.
- Screenshot Gattering - Get a realtime screenshot from the client.
- Video Streaming - Watch in real time the client screen.
- Client Lock - Lock and unlock the machine of the client.
- Encrypted File Transfer (upload/download) - Download files from the client or uploads files for the client.
- Keylogger - Register all the keys pressed by client.
- Web Downloader - Download files from URLs or content by RAW pages.
1º - Download the BlackMamba;
2º - Install the PIP packages;
PyQt5 Pillow PyAutoGUI pytest-shutil cryptography pynput pygame
3º - Open the port 65000 and 65005 in your Gateway or Router (the port number is optional);
4º - Create an exception in firewall for BlackMamba or disable it;
5ª - Go to "BlackMamba/bin/profile/socket.txt" and input the port number opened;
SERVER_IP=0.0.0.0 PORT=65000 PORT_VIDEO=65005 IMPORTANT: Do not change the 0.0.0.0.
6º (OPTIONAL) - Go to BlackMamba folder and open the "keygen.py" file. Copy the result key and paste in the "BlackMamba/bin/profile/crypt_key.py" ;
The BlackMamba use a default cryptography key, is interesting that you change it.
7º - Back to BlackMamba root folder and open the "main.py" file;
WINDOWSpython main.pyGNU/LINUXsudo chmod 777 main.pysudo python3.8 main.py KALI LINUX (sudo chmod 777 main.py) (sudo python3 main.py)
8º - Click on the button that have a person icon and plus signal;
9º - Input the path where the Python file will be created, input the both port numbers and the IP address (external or local) of your host, then click on the "Create" button.
After create the Client script you'll need to open the script in the host target:
1º Download the packages:
scrot -ypython3-pip -ypython3-tk -ypython3-dev -y
2º sudo python3.8 script.py
KALI LINUX(sudo python3 script.py)
IMPORTANT: The script of client not have persistence, if you want to do a persistence you'll need to made by yourself. Another important point is that the client script maybe delay some seconds or few minutes for connect/reconnect.
Currently the BlackMamba is on beta stage, this means that the features are all completed but likely to contain a number of known and unknown bugs. Is important reinforce that the majority of critical bugs like crashes or buffer overflow alredy have been solved.
For more information please take a look in the Wiki.
Call for Contributions
I'm just one person developing the BlackMamba, if anyone finds this tool useful and would like to add some functionality, improve the code performace or improve something in the BlackMamba the best way to get it added is to submit a pull request.
If you want to collaborate but you don't know Python you can help me so much with bug reports, you can do it with Issues :)
Acknowledgments, Contributors & Involuntary Contributors
(In no particular order)
- Random Davis for help me with video streaming script.
- Wanderson-Magalhaes for GUI inspiration. Tamo junto Wanderson.
- @byt3bl33d3r for README inspiration.
- Vitor for help me with some English translations.